Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Your Invitation

Your Invitation:

There is only one way to get well, and that is healing. Treating and healing are very different. The goal of treatment is to make a symptom go away or feel better. The goal of healing is to have the body replace sick/injured/diseased cells with healthy cells. Healing is done through the law of cellular replacement...to get the sick cells to be replaced by healthy cells.

So, the focus in healing is not so much "how can I feel better", rather it is how can I get my cells healthier.

We are designed to be self regulating, self healing, and self repairing...the healing power is already in us. The healing power that is life activates our DNA to express helath. The problem is that we live so far from what we need genetically in terms of eating, exercise, and thinking that we are slowly destroying ourselves through time. Now is the time to get your life back!!!

anyway,
If you want, I have a proposition for you. I am looking for people with health challenges, diseases, sicknesses, etc to participate in a program. The program trial is 6 months long. I am going to exchange my services and time with the participants for the consent to use their testimonials about the program in promotions, marketing etc. I need willing people to consider participating in this program. You see, the big picture is this: If God is calling me to help people, and I know God is, then people need to know they can be helped. This is a way to show people it can be done. And the end result is that many people in the future will get their physical-mental-emotional life back, through a ministry that is built on God's design, which will bring glory to God.

I am confident that I can help you get your physical-mental-emotional life back. Would you consider praying about this and let me know what God speaks to you.

many blessings
scott


ps-
watch these video and be inspired to what is possible!!! People reversed their diabetes in 30 days!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSuqCMld00w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPI7zdGdqo4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QAA3S3zK9I&feature=related

www.scottlloyd.info

No comments: