Thursday, May 15, 2008

Scriptural Prayers of Affirmation


Scriptural Prayers of Affirmation:

Thank You God that I am blessed - I am healed - thank you God


I am in the overflow of God's blessings, grace and love.

God is for me - the love and the light of God is moving through me.

Thank You God for the righteousness of Christ…I am totally accepted by God.

Thank You God that you have placed Christ Jesus in my Spirit....I am powerful and strong because I am dead to sin and alive to God. I am alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Spirit of Almighty God lives in me.

I am an heir of God and co-heir with Christ and because of this my life has great significance and value.


I am More than a Conqueror through Christ who loves me.

In Christ, I have been given full authority over all principalities and powers. I am capable and adequate and more than enough in Christ.

My life is joined in Christ. I am secure in this world. I have everything I need.

Right now, God is meeting all of my needs and I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ. I am blessed, Thank You God.

Because of Christ’s sacrifice, I have been made holy, God's perfection is in me. 


I am sanctified, reedemed, made righteous, and I am a completely forgiven child of God. 


God's wisdom and understanding is mine.

I am secure and loved in this world because of Christ’s redemption.

I am strong, capable, secure and loved. I am capable of loving, forgiving and my life has tremendous worth and value.

Jehovah Jireh - the God of more than enough is providing everything for me

Jehovah Rophe - the Lord Heals - I am Healed

Jehovah Shalom - the Lord is Peace - I am Peace

Elohim - the Powerful God - I am in God's Power

El Shaddai - Almighty God - I praise your name in thanksgiving and gratitude

The BELL:
"I KNOW WHO I AM"
"I am God's child (John 1:12 )
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17 )
I am bought with a price (1 Cor. 6:19 -20)
I am a saint    (set apart for God).(Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ     (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt and light of the earth (Matt. 5:13 -14)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27 )
I am free forever from condemnation   ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant    (Phil.3:20)
I am free from any charge against me  (Rom. 8:31-34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor.5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit   (Eph 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms   (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom.8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor.1:21-22)
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8: 28)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker (1Cor.3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship (Eph.2:10 )
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected (Phil. 1: 5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven (Col. 1:14). I have been adopted as God's child (Eph 1:5)
.


What is most accurate and true? 1) what people say I am. 2) what I say I am. 3) what God says I am

Romans 12:2 “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

I renew my mind daily and by doing so I am transformed from day to day, knowing who I am in Christ.


No comments: